Propertyexam now offers on site electronic RADON testing! This gives you the option of having Radon testing completed at the same time as your home inspection, putting the results in your inspection report and having all your answers on the same page, same day!
Home Inspection Services for Residential Property will receive the same level of professionalism as Commercial Property Services. Your Home will be inspected with precision and care. I will do everything I can to assess your property the best that I am able. Your home inspection will be conducted with the understanding that this property is, or is to become your HOME. I will Inspect and report on the condition of your property. I will also share with you all of my considerable experience on what you can expect to need, in order to protect your home now and what you should consider in the future.
Similar in scope with my commercial clients, My Residential Property Inspection Services or commitment to you do not end with the delivery of my report. I will continue to be a resource to you for as long as you own any property I have inspected for you. If you need or want recommendations for service work, I will be there with qualified home construction and repair service suggestions. I will always answer/return your phone calls or emails.
Owner, Chief Inspector
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim,
- Gutters and downspouts,
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations,
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings,
- Eaves, soffit and fascia,
- Grading and drainage,
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace,
- Water penetration and foundation movement,
- Heating systems,
- Cooling systems,
- Main water shut off valves,
- Water heating system,
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets,
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats,
- Electrical service line and meter box,
- Main disconnect and service amperage,
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses,
- Grounding and bonding,
- GFCIs and AFCIs,
- Fireplace damper door and hearth,
- Insulation and ventilation,
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers,
- And much more…
We will also include in your Residential Home Inspection:
- General Thermal Imaging IR Scan & evaluation (conditions permitting) and reporting on anomalies found in your report. Particularly if other testing shows indications of problems.
- Electronic Moisture testing for moisture intrusion.
- Service Recommendations for the current condition and future anticipated needs
- Safety considerations
- Recommendations that pertain to your specific situation, taste and interests
- A complimentary copy of The Homeowner’s Handbook – a manual for home ownership and maintenance.
Ancillary Home Inspection Services are offered when conditions suggest or per client request for additional fees:
- Complete Thermal Imaging scans for Moisture Intrusion, Mold, Electrical problems and Complete Energy Audits
- Mold Testing Services
- Water Testing Services
- Well water and well pump testing services
- Water testing services
- Radon testing
- Lead testing
- Asbestos testing
- Environmental and air quality testing and reporting
- Environmental Reporting (Neighborhood Environmental Reports)
- Renovation and Remodel Consultation Services